is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
1. When and where does this event take place?
This show will take place on September 12-14, 2023, at the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, Michigan.
2. What are the expo and conference hours?
Tuesday, September 12, 2023 - Expo Hours: 9:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. - Conference Hours: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Wednesday, September 13, 2023 - Expo Hours: 9:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. - Conference Hours: 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Thursday, September 14, 2023 - Expo Hours: 9:30 a.m.–3 p.m. - Conference Hours: 8:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
3. How much does it cost to attend the expo?
Expo admission is free for qualified registrants; A $299 fee applies to all others.
4. Where should I park?
Please click here for parking information. Additional travel information can be found under the "Plan Travel" page.
5. Can I bring my child to the expo? How about a well-trained pet?
For safety, insurance and security reasons, no one under the age of 18 is permitted in the expo halls or conference meeting rooms at our show. There are no childcare services available onsite. Only utility animals for the physically challenged are permitted. Please contact us at 310-445-4200 if you require special assistance in order to attend our event.
6. Will there be free food & beverages available?
Food and beverages will be available for purchase at concession stands within the Suburban Collection Showplace.
7. Where can I find a detailed list of exhibitors?
The exhibitor list is posted on the show website. We suggest you bookmark the website, because it will be regularly updated with new exhibiting companies that have joined our expo.
8. How do I get on the mailing list for next year's expo?
If you register for one of our shows, you will be added to the mailing list for that particular event and will receive information regarding next year's show as it becomes available. If you would like to be added to the mailing list for our other events, complete the online registration inquiry form for that event. Find the complete list of all events at findmanufacturingbuyers.com. To be removed from our mailing list, please email [email protected] and specify show(s) from which you would like to be removed.
9. Where can I download the event mobile app?
Currently the mobile app is not live, but it will be available on the Apple and Android app store.
1. How do I pre-register for the expo?
Visit the “Register inquiry page” and complete the form, and we will notify you by email once online registration has opened.
2. What if I do not pre-register for the expo*?
You can register onsite for a free Expo Pass, however, you may encounter a short wait time.
*Expo admission is free for qualified registrants; a $299 fee applies to all others.
3. If I attended the show last year do I need to register again for this year's show?
Yes, you must register for every show you plan to attend.
4. When will I receive registration confirmation?
An email confirmation should be received within 24 hours of registering.
5. Can I check if my registration has been confirmed on your website?
Yes, you can view and/or update your registration information by returning to the registration website and entering your email address and password.
6. I registered online and received a confirmation of a barcode, what do I do now?
Bring your confirmation barcode to any Print Your Badge station to get your badge printed.
7. What is my exhibitor username and password for online registration?
The login belongs to the logistics contact we have on file for your company. If a password is needed, click the Forgot Password link to set up your account. If you have questions please contact [email protected].
8. How do I get a correction on my badge?
Go to a Registration Customer Service counter at the Registration area on-site, and corrections will be made and printed for you there. There is no charge to have your badge corrected and reprinted.
9. Is there a fee for a replacement badge?
No, a replacement badge may be printed for free at any Registration Customer Service counter in the Registration area with proper identification.
1. Can you recommend a hotel?
Please click here for information and special room rates for the official show hotels. Also, you may find it helpful to contact the city convention services and tourist bureau for local restaurant and ratings information.
2. I will require an invitation letter in order to obtain my visa to enter the United States. What do I need to do?
Requests for a visa invitation letter are available during the registration process.