As a conference speaker, you receive a complimentary All Access Pass to the expo and conference – we take care of getting you registered so you don’t have to. You receive full access to all onsite receptions, exhibitions, entertainment, conference lunches, and sponsored trainings. Upon arrival, you can retrieve your speaker access collateral at the speaker ready room located in the Pearl Room. Other benefits of speaking include:
- One complimentary guest pass (this pass is in addition to your speaker pass). To take advantage on your guest pass, please fill out the form linked here to provide your guest information.
- A 20% discount for clients and colleagues (unlimited use). Please provide this code speaker20 to your network to use when they are checking out. You can begin circulating this discount through your network straightaway.
- Your participation on faculty provides you and your company with professional exposure and is an opportunity to raise your profile within the battery and EV community in the following ways:
- Your name, title, company, and biography will be featured on The Battery Show North America 2021 event website
- A chance to have your session promoted on The Battery Show North America website and affiliated Social Networks, such as Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook.
- Connect with members of the press including influential voices within top-tier and relevant trade publications
- Speak about the latest innovations, expertise, and your company’s leadership before some of the most influential engineers and press in the field
- Your contribution will make a positive impact on the engineering community by sharing your knowledge and expertise.
Please carefully review the following deliverables and deadlines required of all speakers. If you’ve already provided us with some or all these items, please feel free to skip over this section.
August 14th – Speaker Agreement Due – Download, review, sign, and submit the agreement. Click here to download.
August 14th – Professional Bio & Photo / Mobile Number Due – Photo should be 200x200 pixel, high-resolution preferred. Upload here.
August 31st – Presentation Slides Due – Click here to download.
September 7th – Last Day to Submit Presentation Edits or Changes – Upload here.